Featherbrooke Estate is a gated community situated in Gauteng, nestled between the Crocodile River and Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. This unique home makes you feel the security of the Estate yet the freedom of the open spaces from the location that it is positioned in.
This home offers:
* Absolute beautiful formal lounge with a crafted fireplace.
* Family lounge leading onto a dining room area.
* Gym room or study or can be converted into a TV game room.
* Guest wash room
* Beautiful and well laid out kitchen.
* A modern bar area where one can retrieve to for a cognac after a well prepared dinner.
* Separate Scullery and laundry room.
* Indoor pool with a jacuzzi.
* Separate offices facing a very peaceful courtyard.
* A very big Master bedroom with a lounge area and walk in closet and a full en suite bathroom. The bedroom also leads out onto a stunning private balcony.
* Just before the Master bedroom is an additional lounge area.
* There are a further 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms share an inter leading full en suite bathroom.
Down stairs from the main living are floor is a huge multi purpose room that can be used as a games room or any room as desired.In addition to that is a Mini cinema where one can really relax and enjoy your own cinema nouveau.
The property also has a double garage and is situated on a green belt area which makes it nice and private and is on a 1784m2 stand and also has servants quarters.
The Boma area is nestled under the beautiful trees in the garden and is so tranquil.